So try out this radish recipe for a light but satisfying salad.
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 small heads of butter lettuce, torn
- 10 French breakfast or round red radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Whisk together the dressing in a bowl -vinegar, mustard, shallot, oil and pepper.
- Toss the lettuce and radishes together with the dressing. Top with avocado slices and sprinkled dill, and serve.