Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Serve In: 25 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 (8 inch) flour or corn tortillas
- Salt and black pepper
- 16 oz. fresh chunky salsa (available at many grocers)
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Shredded white or red cabbage
- Hot sauce
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
- Sliced avocado
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, and cumin in small bowl.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper. Brush shrimp with lime mixture. Grill until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with lime mixture.
- Remove shrimp from grill and roughly chop into large bite size pieces.
- Add your selection of optional garnishes over each tortilla; top with shrimp. Serve with additional garnishes on the side.