Promoting Digestive Health
Boosting Heart Health
Reducing Blood Pressure
Reducing Stroke Risk
A Healthy Pregnancy and Delivery
Boosting Brain Health ... to name a few!
The massive health benefits of dates have made them one of the best ingredients for muscle development.
In this sweet yet hearty smoothie, the dates and banana provide just the right amount of natural sweetness–and the almond butter and hemp seeds make it incredibly filling. Plus, it is incredibly quick to prepare, making this breakfast option super snooze-button friendly. Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 3 dried medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted (and unsweetened) almond butter
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (+ 1 tablespoon for garnish)
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glass and sprinkle top with reserved hemp seeds. Best served immediately, or can be kept in a covered container in the fridge for up for 1-2 days.