New App Optimizes Workouts to Let You Achieve Fitness Goals
Overwhelmed with workout options, most Americans stick to the same workout routines. This repetition is both physically ineffective and mentally tedious. Fitness experts agree that the key to a healthy and active lifestyle is to alter your exercise regimen. The new MoveMeFit app delivers personalized and motivating fitness options on an easy to use, iOS platform that plans the most effective workout schedule according to your goals and level, whether it’s to lose weight, get toned, improve flexibility, build muscle, or boost endurance. The app encourages you to adjust and add in your own workouts at any time to customize your plan. MoveMeFit curates and offers thousands of online and local workouts with a wide variety of sessions like Cardio, Pilates, Strength-training, Yoga, Dance, HIIT, Prenatal and more, from top fitness trainers.
How does the app work? Imagine that your goal is to slim down. You completed a 3-mile run yesterday and logged it into the MoveMeFit app. The app will then customize a plan to complement that activity by telling you exactly what upper body-toning workout you should do today. You can motivate your friends by sharing your progress, and get inspired to try new workouts by discovering what they have planned.
“Our users are increasingly on the go, so we wanted to develop an app that is accessible anywhere and makes fitness easily work with their busy lifestyles,” said Katie Markov, cofounder and CEO of MoveMeFit. “The new MoveMeFit app makes fitness easy by delivering a customized suite of workouts directly to your phone. Our goal is to offer the best fitness discovery platform so that you never get stuck in a rut.”
Features of the new MoveMeFit iOS app include:
- Free Membership - Free to join and workout. For access to premium content, select the plan that works best for you. Premium plans are only $9 / month. Cancel at anytime.
- Curated content- Thousands of premium workouts, including online videos, outdoor and gym workouts, with new ones added daily.
- Accessible anywhere- WiFi connection recommended.
- Customize - Optimized workout plans just for you.
- Discovery- Easy discovery features help you find relevant workouts.
- Track- Workout history to track your progress and calories burned.
- Social- Follow your friends and fitness pros to see their workout plans, join them for a workout or give them a motivational boost.
- HealthKit Integration- Conveniently sync your MoveMeFit workout data to HealthKit
To download the new MoveMeFit app, please visit:
Founded in 2013 by Katie Shattuck Markov and Justin Rhinesmith, and based in San Francisco, CA, MoveMeFit’s mission is to transform the way you get and stay fit. For information on, please visit www.MoveMeFit.com.
Nicole Brunet for MoveMeFit