Mango Avocado Toast By Kathy Patalsky
Sweet mango pairs perfectly with buttery avocado on warm toast. A hint of radicchio adds a bitter complexity! Salt and pepper to boost flavor.
- 1 avocado, mashed with 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 mango, cubed
- 5-6 slices of small toasts or 2-3 large slices of toast
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp radicchio, finely chopped
- optional: drizzle of EVOO or lemon juice to serve
- Toast bread and set aside.
- Mash the avocado with the lemon juice. And cube the mango.
- Spread the avocado on the toast and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over top. Top with mango and radicchio shreds. Serve! Add a drizzle of oil or squeeze of lemon over top if desired.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 07 mins.
Total time: 7 mins.