- 1 apple with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 pear with 1/2 cup of low fat yogurt
- 1 banana with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen yogurt with 1/4 cup fruit and 1/4 cup nuts
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1/4 cup fruit
- 1/2 whole wheat pita with 3 oz turkey and 1 slice reduced fat cheese
- 1 small salad with 1 tablespoon of reduced fat dressing and 1/2 cup cottage cheese or 3 oz lean meat
- 1 slice whole wheat bread with 4 oz of lean meat (roast beef, turkey, chicken, tuna)
- 1/4 cup of nuts with fruit
- Bowl of low-sugar cereal (1 cup) with skim milk and 1/4 cup of berries
- 1/2 peanut butter sandwich with 8 oz of 1% skim milk
If this sad looking pantry is looking all too familiar, it's time to upgrade your snack selection. We've compiled 12 of the most satisfying and energizing snacks. Not only will these snacks help you trim down, they are protein packed to help carry you through that afternoon lull. Let us know which is your favorite!
Get and stay fit with a completely new fitness experience that’s optimized just for you. We make fitness simple, effective and fun. It’s time to get results!